June 1, 2020
LeapPoint and Seismic Team Up to Provide Advanced Integrated Marketing and Sales Enablement
LeapPoint and Seismic have established a strategic alliance designed to help enterprise organizations streamline and integrate their marketing processes and technologies to enable sales efficiencies. Seismic, the recognized leader in sales and marketing enablement, equips global sales teams with the knowledge, messaging, and automatically personalized content proven to be the most effective for any buyer interaction. LeapPoint will provide managed services for Seismic, making it possible for organizations to deliver more effective marketing initiatives, greater sales productivity and a greater return on technology spend.
Seismic offers unparalleled capabilities in syncing content between integrated technologies to ensure marketers and sellers have access to the right materials and information wherever they work. Unique to the sales enablement market, however, is the level to which Seismic incorporates data and functionality from integrated technologies to help sellers be more productive.
“Our marketing clients focus heavily on strategic planning and work management,” said Nicholas DeBenedetto, CEO of LeapPoint. “Creating that streamlined user experience to enable the use of this strategic content will be transformative. Seismic’s powerful content intelligence and analytics will demonstrate marketing’s impact on the bottom line, focus on what is delivering revenue and providing the ability to look at future investments more strategically.”
“LeapPoint is widely recognized as a trusted provider of strategic technology services to top global brands, and this alliance will help Seismic to expand our reach into new markets,” said Preseetha Pettigrew, Global VP Strategic Alliances at Seismic. “Organizations are consistently being asked to deliver more with less, and aligning process,
technology, and change management to ensure clients are successfully deploying their resources in a way to quickly deliver value and ROI is imperative. Together with LeapPoint, we’ll be able to incorporate data and functionality from integrated technologies to ensure marketers and sellers have access to the right materials and information wherever they work.”
As digital transformation takes hold across one business sector after another, there are more ways for customers to interact with companies, products, and services than ever before. This shifting consumer landscape is prompting new concerns about data security and privacy. A recent study sponsored by Seismic found that there is a direct correlation between sales enablement maturity and a company’s ability to meet and exceed revenue goals. The largest difference between those who achieve their revenue targets and those who do not, outside of talent, is insights. This finding illustrates that providing better insights to sellers and marketers is critical for revenue goal attainment. These companies also experience larger order values and more cross-sell and upsell opportunities. It’s not surprising: Collaborative teams that are more effective at creating, accessing, and delivering personalized content will deliver better experiences to their buyers — and ultimately win more business.
“The future of work is clear,” said Janelle Nash, senior director at LeapPoint. “Our clients want their technology investments to work together and make it easy for their teams to manage their work. Our alliance with Seismic helps us provide strategic guidance and services to organizations that need to measure marketing investments, strategically align with sales, and make sure they are investing their time and money in the right ways.”
LeapPoint offers a unique perspective and services for Seismic clients:
- Strategy and Roadmap: Ensure the most strategic work is prioritized, streamlined and delivers desired outcomes. Our experts come from highly regulated industries and understand the complex challenges that need to be addressed to achieve successful results.
- Business Process: Whether designing new organization models from scratch or modernizing marketing or sales enablement teams, we enjoy helping clients think differently when aligning people to deliver on their most important work.
- Seismic Implementation: Maximize solution usability, scalability and drive operational efficiencies. Experienced LeapPoint consultants can walk you through the strategy and design of a Seismic solution that fits your needs, then configure, test and deploy using our proven methodology.
- Integrations and Development: Reduce manual effort and improve data integrity across solutions. Our large team of seasoned integration professionals can develop integration roadmaps, guide you through best practices, and do the hands-on work with API connections or iPaaS solutions like Workato, MuleSoft, DellBoomi and more.
- People and Change: Go beyond user adoption and achieve adaptation. With multiple bundled options, LeapPoint can help you get your teams trained on your processes, workflows and your customized Seismic system.
- Reporting and business intelligence: Improved decision making and business outcomes. Tell your story using data from multiple systems, delivered via visualization platforms like Tableau, Domo and PowerBI.
To learn more about how to leverage the LeapPoint & Seismic partnership, click here.
LeapPoint is a boutique consultancy founded in 2006 with a mission to drive enterprise change through the delivery of innovative solutions. Established by Big 4 alumni who sought more flexibility and agility in meeting clients’ most critical business needs, the firm has a long history of cross-industry experience across finance, HR, IT, marketing, and federal government teams. LeapPoint prides itself on its ability to deliver immediate and lasting benefits to its clients. Since its inception, LeapPoint has grown to a lean yet effective team of more than 60 consultants who encompass a diversity of backgrounds and bring a wealth of expertise from all levels of the enterprise. Balancing strategic business acumen with deep functional expertise, LeapPoint offers its clients the right combination of strategic insight and tactical support. For more information, visit leappoint.com.
Seismic is the recognized leader in sales and marketing enablement, equipping global sales teams with the knowledge, messaging, and automatically personalized content proven to be the most effective for any buyer interaction. Powerful content intelligence and analytics enable marketers to prove and improve their impact on the bottom line, revealing what is really driving revenue and what needs to be adjusted. The result for global enterprises like IBM, American Express, PayPal, and Quest Diagnostics is better to win rates, larger deals, and higher customer retention. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego with additional offices in North America, Europe, and Australia. To see how Seismic is being used by companies in your industry, visit https://seismic.com/