BRINGING BUSINESS FUNCTIONS TOGETHER
Technology can make life easier, but it can be difficult to explain how exactly it can do that to those outside of the IT department. By providing technical solutions and the reason for their integration, Connected Work makes it easier for your team to understand new technologies in the present, so that you can focus on improving from past iterations, maintaining your current setup, and looking ahead to see what new advancements are coming.
- IT Security Leadership
- Governance & Architecture Leadership
Isabella is a CIO
- Maximize productivity and efficiency by providing technical solutions that enable staff to do their best work.
- Contribute to enterprise ROI by delivering technical solutions that enable a seamless business and customer journey.
- Maintain a current technology ecosystem and roadmap to maximize #1 and #2 and minimize technical debt/obsolesce.
- Difficulty translating the justification and value of technology decisions and investments to non-IT people.
- Balancing the right investment mix that “keeps the lights on” enables growth for existing investments, and explores innovation for future investment.
Ivan is in IT Security Leadership
- Collaborate across the enterprise to minimize internal and external IT security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Maintain a proactive, disciplined, and swift mitigation approach for suspected IT security incidents.
- Enable innovation and agility without compromising security and policy/compliance framework adherence.
- Difficulty staying ahead of IT security adversaries; as prevention techniques improve, so do adversaries’ techniques.
- Distributed responsibilities for compliance, making accountability vague and action slow.
Isaac is in Governance & Architecture Leadership
- Understand current and emerging best practices and frameworks for orchestrating IT across the enterprise.
- Enable a framework for collaboration between the business and IT, and collaboration within the IT organization.
- Leverage cross-organizational insights to recommend adjustments to the IT portfolio to better meet business and customer demand.
- Understanding when to switch from a current technology or framework to a more modern one.
- Disconnect between the various parts of the IT organization, leaving each silo with a limited picture of the cost and performance of technologies and frameworks.
Solution: Connected Work
By connecting the enterprise platforms for IT, a CIO is able to engage stakeholders with data and insights that communicate investment and prioritization decisions in terms of business-impact tradeoffs (e.g. reduced help desk staff means additional customer service wait times). With stakeholders fully engaged, the CIO can successfully deliver a portfolio that aligns with enterprise expectations.
Services that support Connected Work
Our services can get your teams on the same page, resulting in greater efficiency and productivity.